Hi everyone! I wanted to let you know about something really cool RED COAT PR is doing over the next couple of weeks.
RED COAT PR is going to be hosting mini parties to intro you to new authors that you might not have had a chance to meet yet. Today is Sarah Dosher day on Facebook. Yes, I’m well aware of the fact that FB is on the fritz but I’m still going to do my best to get in there are participate.
Here’s a little info on Sarah and her books:
“If you’re going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears…”
Most were asleep in their beds the night Lily Grace’s entire world was ripped apart leaving only darkness and torment in its place. The only remaining person she depended on abandoned her without a second thought…or so that’s what Lily’s believed for the past four years.
Dean Haven has returned for one reason, to win Lily’s love again. He broke her heart once because of the demons that haunt him, can his desire for Lily keep him from succumbing to those demons again?
Dean has no idea what awaits him when he tries to fight his way back into Lily’s life. Everything he remembers has changed, including Lily.
Is love enough when you’re forced to weather the storms life has blown your way?
Reviews for Haven from the Storm:
- “A love story of second chances and redemption…a beautifully well-crafted novel…” -Three Chicks and Their Books
- “What a great book about a girl growing up into a beautiful women, discovering herself and finding the strength to overcome.” -Shh, Mom’s Reading
- “Truly unique story full of emotion. One with pain and heartache. One that will catch your attention and hold it.” -Tough Critic Book Reviews
- “Without a doubt, this phenomenal, heart wrenching story of second chances lands itself in my 5 star reads.” -Madison Says
- “This is a story that gives you so much: loss, love, abuse, abandonment, friendship, hope, redemption, and most of all, the importance of learning how to trust again.” -For the Love of Books
- “This book holds nothing back in the emotions department. Right out of the gate you need to reach for a box of tissue.” -Rude Girl Book Blog
- “I am wowed by everything that happened in this book…I am in love with this story. LOVE IT!” -The Indie Bookshelf
To purchase your ebook copy from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Haven-Storm-Storms-Life-1-ebook/dp/B00C2UBGFE
Want to know about the prequel?
Before the Storm, of Storms of Life
This is not a simple story of first loves, this is an emotional yet touching look at life and how the smallest decisions can shape futures.
What you think you know can change before your eyes. Fathers abuse, mothers deceive, best friends betray, sisters dismiss, love controls, and anger consumes.
After graduating from high school, Easton Grace knows exactly what he wants and how to get it. His goal for the summer includes two things: avoiding his father’s wrath and protecting his sister. His carefully laid plans are quickly changed when a girl comes to town causing him to lose his tight grasp of control on everything, including himself.
Following years of sorrow, Taylor Monaco returns to a town she never wanted to see again but will forever call home. Her life was eternally changed by the people in this town, especially one boy. Her heart desires someone she’s not sure her soul can handle.
Can Easton and Taylor find their path before it’s too late – before the storm?
Note: Before the Storm is a prequel to Haven from the Storm but may be read in any order.
- “Tears, tears and MORE tears…My oh My…This beautifully written book did a number on me.” Book Addict Mumma
- “…a freaking fantastic read that had me on a roller coaster ride chock full of emotions.” Into the Night Reviews
- “As you read this book, the characters sink into your soul. You watch them grow and you long for them to be happy.” Rude Girl Book Blog
- “…eye opening, heart breaking, and beautifully tragic…this story hooked me and Before the Storm still resonates and lingers in my mind.” Stories and Swag
To purchase on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Before-Storm-Storms-Life-Series-ebook/dp/B00EVJV7Z8
These books are definitely on my TBR list! Why not head over to her author page and give her a like and let her know I sent you 🙂