Due to shifting from one book to three, I’m sure you can imagine I have some major hole patching and scene expanding to work on and this takes time. My original release date simply can not work considering the changes, as well as the need to create a new book cover.
SO…I am currently in contact with my editor and graphic designer to see if we can work out a new release date. To be honest, my goal is to only push back a couple of weeks but I will not be setting an official release date until we get all of the kinks worked out.
I’m sorry for the slight delay but you deserve the best book possible and I want to give that to you.
Besides…it’s not like December is a busy month of anything 😉