EVERMORE, an Arotas companion novel

I have had countless emails, facebook messages, blog posts and twitter pleas coming in from Arotas fans since the day REDEMPTION hit virtual shelves. It would seem that you all want to know what happens with Roseline and Gabriel for some strange reason

I have heard your pleas and am happy to announce that you talked me into it.

EVERMORE will be a companion novel that will come after the final scene of REDEMPTION. This will be my Valentines gift to you as a thank you for supporting these amazing characters.

This was originally going to be a secret but apparently I suck at those haha

I am deeply grateful for all of your support and so I decided to shift around my publishing schedule to give you this book.

Evermore

Advertisements
About

I’m an obsessive writer, avid reader and writer’s group fanatic. Proud soccer wife and mom and loyal supporter of Chelsea. I’ve been a carbaholic since birth and am now hopelessly addicted to Dr. Pepper 10. Who says it’s only for men? Author of teen paranormal romance, Forbidden.

Tagged with: , , , , , , , ,
Posted in Evermore
11 comments on “EVERMORE, an Arotas companion novel
  1. andrea1133 says:

YAY! I can’t wait to read this 🙂

2. Kim says:

So excited!!! I just love these characters, and can’t wait to read more!

3. Emily says:

Hi, love your books and was wondering when evermore will be released as I just can’t wait!!! 🙂

4. Emily says:

Thank you, I can’t wait I read all 3 books in the matter of two days whe I was ill. Loved them and can’t wait! 🙂

5. Anita Powers says:

Oh my gosh I just saw this and I love the picture, it is beautiful. My heart is so full, I cannot wait to read more about Rose and Gabriel close to Valentines Day. Thank you Amy what a wonderful gift.

• Amy Miles says:

It will be my pleasure to show their reunion. Although I never planned on publishing their story, I have always known what ending I wanted for them 🙂

6. Britney says:

YAY!! Just found your books and read em in a week! They were so interesting I couldn’t put them down! I love your work and cant wait till Valentine’s day!!

Please share your thoughts

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s